Mech, Sr A/C Cert A&P
- - Maintenance
- Houma, LA, USA
- Full Time
Work with or without supervision in performing aircraft and engine inspections, repair and maintenance unassisted, on one type of aircraft as required by FAA regulations and PHI directives. Repair aircraft and related equipment according to manufacturer's specifications and company directives. Perform the activities listed above, but in addition must sign and certify on aircraft logs and other pertinent forms to the extent of repairs accomplished by himself. Perform simple clerical duties in preparing job related documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
More specifically, your key job tasks and core responsibilities will be to:
• Perform daily and periodic inspections, and repair and maintenance of engines and airframe on one type of aircraft as required by FAA regulations and PHI directives.
• Repairs to include removing and replacing parts, accessories, components and engines as necessary.
• Perform troubleshooting to the extent of his ability.
• Draw replacement parts from supply requesting them by correct nomenclature and part number.
• Insure that new or serviceable parts provided by supply are approved replacements for the units removed from aircraft.
• Insure proper tagging and disposition of removed parts.
• Reinstall the new parts on aircraft and perform operational ground check if required.
• High School Diploma
• Minimum of four years of training under direct supervision of senior certified technician
• Houma, LA
ORGANIZATIONAL CORE COMPETENCIES:
1) Safety - Taking responsibility to put the tools and processes in place that will ensure your own safety and the safety of those around you. The key components of Safety are: System (SMS), Risk Management, Safety Assurance, Personal Responsibility, Discipline, Compliance (Integrity), and Capacity for Collective Action.
2) Quality - Meeting the customers' needs and conditions for success over the long term and to the greatest extent possible. The key components of Quality are: Leadership Position, Technology, Technical Proficiency, Measurement and Accountability, and Innovation.
3) Efficiency - Ability to maximize the benefits and profits, while minimizing effort and expenditure. The key components of Efficiency are: Process Efficiency, Organizational Efficiency, Resource Allocation & Maximization, Measurement and Accountability, and Organizational Transparency
4) Customer Service - Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Delivers high-quality products and services; is committed to continuous improvement. The key components of Customer Service are: Communication, Consistency, Accessibility, Reliability, and Maintaining an Honest, Respectful and Professional Relationship.
1) Drive & Energy - Effective performers have a high level of energy and the motivation to sustain it over time. They are ambitious and passionate about their role in the organization. They have the stamina and endurance to handle the substantial workload present in today's organization. They are motivated to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce even in exhausting circumstances.
2) Functional/Technical Expertise - Effective performers are knowledgeable and skilled in a functional specialty (e.g., finance, marketing, operations, information technologies, human resources, etc.). They add organizational value through unique expertise in a functional specialty area. They remain current in their area of expertise and serve as a resource in that area for the organization.
3) High Standards - Effective performers establish and model standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail. They continually seek to improve processes and products, and they hold staff accountable for quality. They find best practices, share them, and then improve upon them.
4) Initiative - Effective performers are proactive and take action without being prompted. They don't wait to be told what to do or when to do it. They see a need, take responsibility and act on it. They make things happen.
5) Integrity - Effective performers think and act ethically and honestly. They apply ethical standards of behavior to daily work activities. They take responsibility for their actions and foster a work environment where integrity is rewarded.
The above Statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
PHI, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media