Sr. Analyst, Supply Chain
- - Materials
- Lafayette, LA, USA
- Full Time
Works under the direct supervision of the Director, Supply Chain. Schedules appointments, arranges travel itineraries, maintains correspondence, provides information to callers, reports and otherwise relieves officials of administrative and clerical business detail. Develops departmental data into executive presentation quality reports for the Supply Chain Organization. Should be familiar with Supply Chain concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Verify and approve Power-by-the-Hour invoices. Creates and audits expense reports. Will work with sensitive correspondence and business matters, must be able to maintain confidentiality. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Have the ability to professionally communicate with all levels of management both internal and external to the company. May direct and lead the work of others. A high degree of creativity and latitude is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Be knowledgeable of PHI Supply Chain Business practices, policies, and direction.
- Verify and approve the monthly Power by the Hour invoices. Communicate rate changes with appropriate personnel.
- Conducts new vendor compliance screenings.
- Create and audit expense reports.
- Create and maintain databases and/or spreadsheets as necessary.
- Create presentations.
- On scheduled and unscheduled basis research, compile, update, and/or distribute information/reports concerning internal PHI customers and external vendors such as principle procurement OEMs.
- Plan and coordinate office support supplies for Supply Chain administrative operations.
- Maintain Supply Chain administrative files.
- Assist in the review of document control function in accordance with the Supply Chain Quality Policy.
- Maintain current organizational charts on all of Supply Chain.
- Involved in scheduling and maintain customer surveys.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Supply Chain Managers.
- Prepare and maintain schedule of quality audits within Supply Chain.
- Record, transcribe and distribute meeting minutes.
- Assemble presentations as required for in-house PHI and external requirements.
- Update and distribute Materials Quality Policy manual and other Supply Chain manuals.
- Perform daily administrative duties, which include mail, telephones, filing, scheduling of appointments and meetings.
- Handle all correspondence for Director, Supply Chain.
- Accountable for ensuring corporate Safety Management System activities are being effectively applied by staff personnel within PHI.
- Promote PHI's Destination Zero initiative.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of Associate's Degree in Business
- Expert in Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Able to adapt to other software programs as implemented
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Able to work without supervision
- Self-motivated and good organizational skills
- Able to interact with customers professionally
- Expert typing skills
SCHEDULE & LOCATION
- 5 & 2
- Lafayette, LA
1) Drive & Energy - Effective performers have a high level of energy and the motivation to sustain it over time. They are ambitious and passionate about their role in the organization. They have the stamina and endurance to handle the substantial workload present in today's organization. They are motivated to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce even in exhausting circumstances.
2) Functional/Technical Expertise - Effective performers are knowledgeable and skilled in a functional specialty (e.g., finance, marketing, operations, information technologies, human resources, etc.). They add organizational value through unique expertise in a functional specialty area. They remain current in their area of expertise and serve as a resource in that area for the organization.
3) High Standards - Effective performers establish and model standards that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail. They continually seek to improve processes and products, and they hold staff accountable for quality. They find best practices, share them, and then improve upon them.
4) Initiative - Effective performers are proactive and take action without being prompted. They don't wait to be told what to do or when to do it. They see a need, take responsibility and act on it. They make things happen.
5) Integrity - Effective performers think and act ethically and honestly. They apply ethical standards of behavior to daily work activities. They take responsibility for their actions and foster a work environment where integrity is rewarded.
DISCLAIMER: The above Statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
PHI, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media